2-hour tutorials will be organized on Jan. 21, 2020. Authors are invited to submit an abstract of the tutorial as well as a short biography before Nov. 15, 2019.
Proposals will be evaluated based on their merits including the relevance and timeliness of the topic, and the qualifications of the speaker. A tutorial proposal must include no more than 4 pages providing the following information:
- Title of the tutorial
- Name and affiliation of the speakers
- Extended abstract, including importance and timeliness of the topic – up to 500 words
- Tutorial Descriptions including target audience and learning objectives, up to one page
- List of references (books and/or journal papers) related to the topic and (if applicable) published by the speakers
- Brief biography of the speakers, highlighting, if applicable, prior experience in delivering conference tutorials – 300 words maximum per biography
Tutorial proposals deadline: Nov. 15, 2019
Notification of acceptance: Nov. 30, 2019
Complete set of tutorial slides: Dec. 15, 2019
Special Session Proposals:
The technical program of MICAD 2020 will include special sessions to complement the regular technical program with emerging topics of particular interest to the attendees.
Organizers of special session are invited to submit a session rationale as well as a short biography, along with the list of 5 invited papers. Please submit proposals by emails before the Nov. 15, 2019.
Special Sessions Proposal Guidelines:
Special sessions proposals should be submitted by Nov. 15, 2019, and must include:
- Session Title
- Organizers name and affiliation(s)
- Session rationale and outline (approx. 500 words)
- List of invited papers including the affiliations of confirmed authors, tentative paper titles and abstracts (approx. 150 words).
Special Sessions Invited Papers:
- The special sessions invited papers will undergo the same review process as the regular papers.
- The special session proposals acceptance notification, to be made based on session description and paper abstracts, will be sent on Nov.15.
- The special session papers are regular 6-page submissions, and if accepted they will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Notifications for accepted Special Session papers will be on Nov. 30.
For Tutorials Proposals and Special Session Proposals, please send to the conference chair Dr. Ruidan Su (Email: email@example.com)